Tuesday, March 24, 2015

원더풀 라디오

Wonderful Radio presents ZOO

Couple of days ago, I was searching for a movie which will be worth my time. As I was browsing through our company pc, I bumped into a Korean movie entitled “Love on Air”. Thought it was a typical Korean story, but I got more than what I was looking for.

Love on Air – a story of a former Korean girl group leader turned into a radio disk jock aka DJ.
Well, I’m not here to discuss or give a review bout the movie. I’m here to share this song from ZOO entitled “Sa rang ha get suh”.



If there’s a part of the movie which I really love, it’s not probably the whole movie but the segment of actress Lee Min Jung. Her segment invites ordinary people to tell their story and sang a song of their life.

The song “Sa rang ha get suh” was sung by a taxi driver whose story is very heart warming. He had a letter which he hasn’t given a chance to give to his wife. His wife died due to cancer and now he’s facing to a similar situation but this time, his daughter. He wanted to tell his wife that he loves him very much as well as her daughter. He asked over the air if his wife can let their daughter live, so he begs her not to get their only daughter.

Anyway, I may not understand the lyrics of this song but the emotion embedded on this will surely capture everyone’s heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment